| ||Course Highlights|
CFTRI-Buhler Expert milling course is specially designed for the individuals having experience in flour milling & allied fields and seeking updates
towards advanced technologies, flow sheets and the recent developments in the milling technology. The course focuses on advanced flow sheet designs for
cleaning and milling, detailed discussions on flow sheets, break and reduction rolls setting and the release, purifier details and value added products.
It also covers the aspects with regards to whole wheat milling and the latest developments therein. Practical classes/demonstrations on cleaning and
milling of wheat will be conducted at the International School of Milling Technology Pilot Plant, CFTRI. The faculty members for the course are from CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore and Buhler, Switzerland.
|Desired Skill Level & Target Group|
Training Fee: ( Inclusive Service Tax )
- Skill level: Practical experience in milling
- Who should attend: Mill owners, Head Millers and Production Managers
- Rs. 45,000/- (For participants from India)
- USD 800 (For Foreign Nationals/NRI)
- Training fee includes Registration kit, Course material, Working lunch and Session tea. Participants have to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
Mode of Payment:
i. E-Payment (NEFT) / Wire Transfer
The account details for Wire transfer / E-payment is as below (A/C Details to be given below).
| Beneficiary's Details|
| Beneficiary Account Name & Address|| Director CFTRI, Mysore|
| Beneficiary Account No|| 64018311818|
| IFSC Code ||SBIN0040055|
| Currency|| Indian Rupees|
| Wire Amount|| US Dollars 800|
| || |
| Beneficiary's Bank Information|
| Bank Name|| State Bank of India|
| Bank Address|| CFTRI Campus, Mysore|
| City & Zip|| Mysore - 570 020|
| Country|| INDIA|
| SWITFT Code|| SBININBBM09|
Mode of Applying:
Participants are requested to register online.
NRI/Foreign Nationals are requested to send the following documents through e-mail.
The above details are to be sent well in advance (at least 8 weeks before the date of commencement of course) to email@example.com for clearance from competent authority.
- Brief one page curriculum vitae
- Duly signed recommendation letter of nominee(s) indicating the bearer of the training fee and international airfare from the employer/sponsor(scanned copy to be sent by e-mail)
- Copy of the first three pages of passport details(scanned copy to be sent by e-mail)
Short-term Training Courses,